Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Whats new?

Ive been working on ATCs for a swap at SIS. Its skulls and all things spooky. I thought of a great idea to use a Dutch boy paint chip. They have a little square hole in them which is perfect to put a cute bead in here is my prototype...


Ive decided to make the flourishing bats platinum color its a bit more noticeable. Tho I should have THOUGHT about how much work I was putting on myself. I need 26 and that's a whole lotta hand cutting and embossing...
that's the skull stamp I chose OMG I love it! Its by Inkadinkado. The bats are too.


So while Ive been putting off making those ATCs Ive done a few other things. I Did the scrapmojo challenge that was to use a School House rock title.. and glitter OMG who don't love glitter? I of course used glimmer mist! I love this pic of my cousin, sister and I. Its fab!! we were having fun taking self pics.



So I also did a challenge at Dream girls It was to use three diff stamps and wings along with a black n white pic. This what I came up with. I'm shocked at how easy it came together for me it sort of flowed out of my hands on to that paper.


so other than that Ive got some new stamps from Inkadinkado. They are clear stamps and pretty much each pack there was ONE stamp I really wanted. Well I was going to buy the wood mounted of that one. THEN I found these clear stamps that had not only, the one I really wanted, but also others I really liked and the entire set was a buck less than the one wood mounted stamp!! how awesome is that? I'm still waiting on one set that was on back order and of course its the set I really really wanted LOL





So anyway I have to get my butt moving on those ATCs but for now all is right in my scrap world LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything is soooo wonderful cousin! I love ur atc's and those pages are so freakin awesome!!!