Saturday, November 1, 2008

Whew Halloween is over.

I hope you had a LOVELY Halloween I know I did. We carved pumpkins and brought home bags of candy how could you NOT love this holiday??
spooky scarecrow I made

Im so proud of my oldest son he did this pumpkin pretty darn good if you ask me


Sweeney Todd

Mrs Lovett


Karyn cooper.. My sister did this one its freekin awesome


The house from the street. Mom and dad get so many complements. They love it

sooo tired he couldnt go on






The days leading up to Halloween are so busy for me. I havent done any scrapping. I have BOUGHT things.
I bought the YUMMY Oh Joy line By Cosmo Cricket. This stuff is so pretty. I just cant wait to dig into it... if I ever get time that is.



Also have you seen the fab Creative Imaginations Tinsel Town collection. It has that yummy vintage feel that I know so many of us love. whats more this line has been printed with soy ink so your scrap pages can go green. I didnt buy all of the pages on this collection seeing how my scrap store didnt have them all in yet. I really really love this line!!! Oh and the die cut paper is form their Mistletoe line.. man they have some fab paper lines out this year


I got three new colors of Glimmer Mist. Forest Green, Mistletoe and Wild Currant... all I can say is WOW they are fab! They are going to go with the above lines so well.

As happy as I am to move on to Holiday papers and pages I have to say I try really really hard not to skip over Thanksgiving. I LOVE that holiday! Its a time to reconnect with family and traditions.

there are not a ton of Thanksgiving papers out there. But dont let that STOP you from making some pages that reflect your family traditions.

No comments: