Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter is over.

can I say woohoo? Is that wrong? Im so wore out form all the cooking and cleaning that came along with it. I havent been able to scrap a page in weeks now. I have a couple Ive started but never gotten to finish.

We dyed eggs and had some fun making them all pretty. while dyeing eggs I baked a cake called zesty lemon pound cake. YUM!!! but I was dumb and put pam in the bundt pan but forgot to flour it *sigh* it stuck like a bitch!










My oldest wasnt 'into' dyeing eggs man I hate them to grow up :(




My very hansome boys before church!
My boys with my lovely neice Melanie

My little sisy and Me.


Melanine and her Fab dress with her basket. I love this pic for the dress.



some of outside but my stupid camera batteries died :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are all wonderful pics! You all look fab!!!