Sunday, September 28, 2008

I had a busy weekend!

I went to a crop here in Oakdale at the Pamperd Scrapper. Cousin and I had some real fun. Im serious if you are ever in town youve got to go everyone there is super-DEE-duper nice.
so I thought I was gonna work on halloween cards but NOPE! I had NO mojo flowin.
I did this tho

and I started this but didnt finish it till today.

I ran my wood grain paper thru the Dymo seeing how I didnt have any of that awesome wood gran stuff that cousin got.

So I got on a Halloween Kick I mean who couldnt with all those wonderful paper lines out there?
Markies first Halloween.



delightful firsts


I really enjoyed using that Cosmo Cricket Haunted line. Ive got the ribbon on its way from ebay land so I may add some to these pages later.

this one cracks me up! Scotty believed he WAS spiderman LOL He really loved his costume

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my how cool is that! I love the shells cousin! Those pages rock you freakin are gonna be called the paginator lol!

Unknown said...

your blog is looking awesome cousin!