Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall is in the air

ahhh fall the weather has been so nice the past couple of days. Im really glad too becuse Friday Im going to the pumpkin patch with My cousin and her kids. Its going to be a ton of fun and not too hot woot woot!!!
Ive done a couple of pages the past few days.


this one was a small trip to the pumpkin patch with my sister and the kids. It was for www.pencillines.com sketch 104 but I didnt get it done in time.. such is life. the cute tree paper was from the dollar spot at target also the little sticker embellishments so if you have a Target run out an check them out.



This is a shot that my sister got of Melanie. I love that pic and thank goodness she was in camo and I could use Mr Campy papers hehe. That awesome lace is form a ebay lot I won. I love it


So Friday evening My cousin and I are going to go to a crop here in Oakdale I know its going to be fun as it always is. Its going to be a FULL day but thats fine with me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those are awesome pages cousin!! I love the little owl peaking out and that lace is yumo! Love that circle on the top page! Lovely!!